What are you looking for in an electric recliner chair?
Perhaps your favourite armchair is looking a little worn and you’re thinking about investing in a new model. Or maybe your existing chair is difficult to get into and out of, meaning that you struggle to sit or stand, or end up spending most of the day in bed.
You may be looking for a chair that can be adjusted depending on whether you are watching television, reading a book or taking a mid-afternoon nap.
Electric recliner chairs are excellent for those with back, neck or joint pain as well as offering a broad range of other health benefits. This type of chair can help to improve flexibility, mobility, posture, circulation, digestion and alertness as well as easing conditions such as tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, heartburn, sciatica, night cramps and leg ulcers. Electric recliner chairs support the back and help to distribute weight evenly, reducing the pressure on joints.
Electric recliner chairs tend to be a little more expensive than the regular armchair, but the comfort and medical benefits outlined above make them worth every penny and more.
However, it is important that you know what you are looking for before parting with your money.
How to choose the right electric recliner chair for you
Some people assume that electric recliner chairs are much of a muchness, but in reality the features and benefits you can enjoy vary dramatically from brand to brand. Whether you are looking for a simple, standard model or a bells-and-whistles version, it is worth finding out whether it allows you to:
- Adjust your position smoothly at the touch of a button
- Sit and stand easily
- Support your back and legs regardless of your position
- Recline fully
- Sit all day long without feeling stiff or uncomfortable
Arise Mobility’s electric recliner chairs
At Arise Mobility we offer three types of electric recliner chairs. Known for their comfort, each variety boasts excellent quality craftsmanship and state-of-the-art engineering:
- Our Elite Adjustable Chair is at the very top of the chain with its memory foam seat, multiple massage and heat settings, waterfall back and extended warranty
- The Nevada Adjustable Chair is our mid-level chair, featuring dual motor tilt and lift, illuminated hand control, massage and heat settings
- Our affordable Serena Adjustable Chair provides single-action tilt action and power recline functionality
Once you’ve tried one of our electric recliner chairs, you’ll wonder how you ever did without it.
For further information about the range, Contact Arise today.